Interview with Tatiana Totmianina
- If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be:
- What book would you recommend to others?
- If you opened my refrigerator, you would find:
Yogurt and Chocolate
- Tour Travel Tip:
Take everything, the more you take the less you will buy.
- Who in history would you most like to meet and why?
Vladamir Putin. Good leader. Has done good things.
- What is your motto?
Enjoy every moment.
- Favorite restaurant:
- Best advice from your parents:
If you want a good life, you have to work very hard.
- Philosophy on life:
Enjoy every moment
- Most memorable skating achievement:
Winning 2004 World Championships; October 24, 2004 when I woke up in the hospital
and realized I was alive and ok.
- I'm most proud of:
Two world championship golds, 2004 and 2005
- If I was not skating I would be:
- What advice would you give young pair-skaters?
Stay together as long as you can and you will get results.
- Funniest sight on tour.
- Favorite skating trick or move to perform and why?
Bow, because it's over.
- What animal would you keep as a pet if you could, but you can't?
- Next goal in skating:
Olympic Games 2006
- Next goal in life:
To learn to live outside the figure skating world.
- What car do you drive?
- Best Elton John song - "Rocket Man" or "Benny and the Jets"?
"Your Song", we skated to it.
- What is the strangest thing about the US?
Food - huge portions.
- Favorite airport (and least favorite airport).
Favorite is Paris.
- Should the US convert to the Metric system?
- Where would you like to go that you haven't already been? (And what would you do there?)
China and Taiwan, experience the culture
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Somewhere in the middle.
- Your favorite dessert: If it is something you make yourself, let's have the recipe.
- Person who has influenced your life the most.